The 83ft catamaran BLUE GRYPHON has much to offer. Built in 2013 with a 2018 refit she is the only cat in this category with a 28ft towed tender, two jetskis and two seabobs as well as a great many more exciting water-sports toys.
– Newly designed flybridge, including the addition of a brand new Jacuzzi.
– 40ft beam offering exceptional interior and exterior deck space.
– Built to the highest specifications and perfectly maintained.
– Knowledgeable, engaging and experienced crew of four who have built an excellent charter reputation and following over the past year.
– Accommodation for up to 10 to 12 guests in five cabins.
“From start to finish we were wonderfully looked after by the amazing crew – each of the four of them was just delightful – Blue Gryphon was so well equipped and incredibly comfortable and spacious for our group of 11. The food was very well catered. What else can I say other than we truly had a great time. I think I speak for everyone that we were really sad when the time came to leave. We are admittedly a pretty easy-going bunch but I think it would be hard for most anyone to have found any fault.”
Blue Gryphon is based in the Bahamas. Charter rates from US$54-74,000 per week plus all expenses.
THALIMA – a 33.7m performance cruiser from Southern Wind Shipyards. She’s the first in the new SWS 110 series designed by Nauta for high sailing performance to combine relaxing cruising and exciting sailing.
THALIMA has a modern, spacious and bright interior achieved with a choice of premium materials, colors, shapes, and light source. The décor is simple yet with an elegant contemporary edge and a welcoming atmosphere. Her accommodation, for up to eight guests in total, includes the master cabin, a double and two twin cabins.
Captain Eddy Guzman and his four crew have been gained some outstanding comments. For the summer 2019 they will be based in the West Med. Visit her web brochure